CHOCOLATE ROSE COCONUT ROLL
Today I am revisiting the memories and making the coconut laddoos with few add-ons and a twist. I have used condensed milk instead of sugar syrup. Added rose syrup to give it a different flavour and covered it with chocolate sauce which is like icing on the cake. And yes before I forget to mention this chocolate sauce is a NO COOK and HEALTHY version. How easy..right?
This chocolate covered coconut truffles are a big hit. I always have them in my fridge. The rose syrup adds a really nice color and flavor to the truffles.And the best part it takes fairly less time to make these. The next time you are throwing a party at your home give these a shot and trust me your guest will be flattered..:-) They taste too good...Seriously. So do give it try!
Let's get started..
INGREDIENTS:
For Coconut Ladoos:
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon rose syrup
For Chocolate Syrup
METHOD:
- Dry roast the desiccated coconut on a low flame for a minute. Make sure it doesn't burn. We are looking for a nutty flavor. Turn off the flame.
- Add condensed milk and rose syrup. Mix well.
- Now make the round rolls out of the mixture.
- For the chocolate sauce, in a bowl whisk all the ingredients (cacao powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt) well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Now cover the coconut rolls with the chocolate sauce.
- Line a pan or any dish with parchment paper and place the chocolate covered rolls on it.
- Freeze it for 3-4 hours.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is super easy recipe and awesum . I will surely try it out .
ReplyDeleteHey Divya...! Do give it a try and let me know how it turn out for u :-)
DeleteTried it. It turned out awesome. Thanku
ReplyDelete