APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK
I am sure everyone is aware of the much-touted health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Many believe it is a superfood.
It has some life changing benefits because of which I try to incorporate it in my diet on regular basis.
Let's talk about its benefits:
- Speed up metabolism and improves digestion.
- Regulate blood sugar levels.
- Strengthen immune system.
- Helps reducing weight naturally.
- Helps maintain healthy skin.
- Lowers blood cholesterol.
- Gives a boost of energy.
- Detoxify.
OK. Let's be real Apple Cider Vinegar does not taste and smell awesome. So I am always on the look out for recipes which has ACV in it and still taste great. Apart from adding it in the salad dressing I love having this ACV drink daily which actually taste great.
It is one of the yummiest detox drink and it does not have a vinegary taste or smell.
Recipe of a delicious and healthy ACV drink:
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar(raw and unfiltered)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 to teaspoon cayenne or red chilli pepper
- 4 cups water
Combine all ingredients in a jar. Stir/shake to combine. Add ice if you like it to be chilled. I have this drink an hour before taking lunch.
Note:
- Buy organic raw unfiltered version of apple cider vinegar.
- If you do not have access to ACV you can substitute it with lemon juice although ACV has immense health benefits and it is easily available online.
- Consult your doctor first if you have any serious health conditions.


Comments
Post a Comment